I’m baacck!!!And pregnant with my 2nd due 22nd March 09

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents I’m baacck!!!And pregnant with my 2nd due 22nd March 09

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Hi all its been a while.

I am expecting baby number 2 in March. So excited. Fingers crossed all goes well and my little man isn’t too jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went to a fortune teller this morning and she told me i was having a girl..will have to wait and see :lol: :lol: :lol:

scole1

oh congrats….hope all is going well…….

joey_rudd

congrats to you 😀
    thats 2 march babies due now

Gismo

Are you feeling all the movements Joey isn’t it great. I love feeling the kicks. They are quite faint but can still feel them. Sure it will be no time til the big kicks start. 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

Congratulations Gismo!!!

joey_rudd

yes the kicks just really started in the last week its always amazes me that theres some little person living in there
    can’t wait to meet the baby, the time is flying by at the moment but that changes nearer the due date

Gismo

I love the kicks and movements. I’m feeling truly awful today i’m dosed with a cold which is really my own fault. But feeling sorry for myself as there isn’t much I can take for it. Rang hospital and they said lemsip (once its not max strength) is ok. So will be taking one of them and heading back to bed. My head feels like it is going to burst! 😥

Taylor5

Ah Gismo thats great news,

Gismo

Thanks Taylor. Congratulations on your new arrival. How are you getting on.
    Today i’m starting to feel grand again found the tiredness really bad this time round but getting my energy back now.
    Starting getting the kicks now and loving it!!

Taylor5

Gismo how far are you gone? Sorry nappy brain wont allow me to work out your dates 🙄

We are doing great, thanks for asking. Dh went back to work today and I was a bit worried about it but we were fine. As I cant drive for a few weeks I’ve kept ds1 at home and he has been great getting nappies and doing little jobs.
    God loads done today even thought I was on my own, got more done then I did all week with dh here. Cant believe how much washing one little mite can make, the machine is going 24/7 for the past week

off to get sorted then watch the apprentice

Gismo

I@m due the 22nd March Taylor. Ds will be 3 then in april so a good enough gap between them. Hopefully ds will be a great help to me when little one arrives. YOu forget how much work is involved with new baby.

Have to say I can’t wait.

My back is seriously aching at the minute. Have check up with GP tomorrow so might mention it to him. Any suggestions on how to ease it? 😥

joey_rudd

my back is killing me too, i’ve a gp’s appointment tomorrow as well
    your due 4 days after me, i wonder who’ll be 1st 😀

a nice soak in the bath usually helps my back don’t know anything else to try though sorry

good luck at the gp’s tomorrow

i have to get the shopping done for T’s 1st birthday party on friday
    that year went quick

Taylor5

I had to take a few paracetemol and use a hot water bottle on my back, I didnt leave it for too long but just untill the pain would ease. the gp told me it was ok but I was afraid the baby would overheat…. better go and tidy up and get my ds1 into the shower and ds2 fed for 9 then off to bed….

Gismo

Wow Joey that year really flew.

I love my baths so just going to pop into one now before b ed. The gp was happy with me today all going according to plan. Had a nap when I get home. You still getting bouts of tiredness Joey?

I don’t know how you do it running after three of them..and a party to organise for Friday..rather you than me.

Well hope your gp visit went ok.

Taylor you sound like you have your hands full…all ahead of me 😀 😀

joey_rudd

yes i get days that i’m really tired but my sister is great she comes in every few days and helps me get stuff done, i’d be lost with out her and her hubby 😀
    my gp said everythings good babys a good size and a strong hearbeat which makes me feel better
    enjoy your bath and have a good nights sleep too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.