I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Just showing rat clip again now, so funny wasnt it……was great to have a real hearty giggle, felt a bit like Biggins myself the way he giggles 😆 😆

pinkbabe

I really like Gemma

I think she’s lovely

Moonflower

I like Anna, she has a great body for a 43 yr old and she seems very natural……..

Moonflower

Ahhh, Anna is gone!!!!!!!

Taylor5

I think most of them were very nice this year, I think Janice is a bit miss understood…. she is an old woman and did alot of hard tasks plus she isnt eating very well at all.

Seen Biggins on a tv show last night, he was at a dinner party and he was surrounded by famous actors and celebs, so he isnt bullshitting when name dropping. You can see why he is friends with all the stars, he is sooo nice an very funny. After the laugh I got with the rat he gets my vote to win

Yvonne

Yes I was surprised that she left… it hasn’t been the most exciting of shows at all this year. Wonder what will happen with Cerys and Mark.

yummymummy

i cant wait to sdee when cerys is evicted will he be there waiting for her!!???

Yvonne

Thats the plan – but you never know! She seems pretty smitten doesn’t she?

yummymummy

yeah , seems all a bit silly to me i mena she is 38 how can u fall for someone that quickly, they didnt even talk properly on it for god sake and she has kids which he has never met, to each there own i suppose. i personally dont believe it myself.

Yvonne

It could be just a publicity thing – its hard to believe..

Gismo

I couldn’t believe anna was voted out..i really liked her I have to say. J is absolutely gorgeous though..could watch him all lday.

rossylisa

no id like to see biggins or janice winning he is so funny J is eye candy but he is a bit boring

Gismo

Yeah biggins is a character alright…so funny

ed1
    Participant

biggins is deadly and hopefully he will win. cant believe how much weight he has lost since he went in there. think i could do with doing some time in the jungle 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

I think they should have a "I’m a nobody, get me out of here show" 😆 😆 😆 like big brother in the jungle..if I could lose 3 stone in two weeks I would definitely go for it 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.