i’m a celebrity get me out of here

Home Forums National Chat i’m a celebrity get me out of here

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    scole1

oh what is justin like…stop whining….

sweetpea1979

omg what is Justin like with the crying – for goodness sake Colin is on the other side of the blimen jungle – not dead!!!

ah kim is so funny – as for ant and dec – that was so funny with the white cardigan and slagging Kim!!!

ah good job on Kim & Joe having the ‘drinks’……she may be mad but atleast she is bringing home the bacon!!!

well here’s the next episode….hopefully it will be as entertaining as ever!!!

who will go tonight? hmmmmmmm tough one Sam, Jimmy or Sabrina?!!

I’d say either Sam or Jimmy?!!!

MNG

Hi Girls,

im starting to love this series nw lovely trees and sunshine reminds me of my country 8)
    it brings cheers get rid of the seasonal depression mode hehe
    even juz able to watch it really feels happy:)
    they should do more programs from australia ….maybe let us see some kaolas and kangroos and sydney harbour too 😉

why wouldsabrina go ?
    shes very good at the rope walking its really scary i did that in spain before too.

sweetpea1979

ah poor stuart must be heartbroken now that sabrina has left , 🙂

PSML at the karoake and the smuggled in peanuts – hilarious!!!

sabrina and jimmy – brutal at the remembering game, but still funny with the dunking and stuff poured over their heads…..ha ha of the joys of the jungle!

who goes tonight? hmmmmmmmmm tough one?!!!

Taylor5

Have missed it the last few nights… kim is brilliant, mad as a box of frogs 😆 😆 😆

Who is left? loved watcing jordan do all the yucky stuff 👿

scole1

have to admit so did i……lol…..catching up on it now, so blanked trudy’s message as not to ruin it….lol……

love gino to win….or is he gone, will get back to ya once caught up….

Yvonne

Oh no, sexy Stuart is gone…..
    Think Gino might win!

Taylor5

Did you see the weight they lost???? Gino to win or Kim she is a legend, did you see her about the scones? 😆 😉

mum2

you wouldn’t want to cross Kim that’s for sure!! 😆

sweetpea1979

wa ha ha – kim was soooooo mad yesterday about the scones and demanding more with tea – had to laugh as they caved in and gave it to them – to right….

ah stuart gone – oh well atleast him and sabrina ca ‘talk when they out’ now 😉

gino to win for sure……the trolley trial wasn’t as funny as some of the others – still disgusting though…………and kim & jimmy in the feathers!!! she doesn’t ever stop giving out……..she is soooooo funny!

who will go tonight?!!!!!!!! hmmmm we’ll have to wait and see……

Taylor5

How is Justin still in there, think he is a plonker!!! Jimmy is just in the background laughing and having fun 😆 😆 😆

Kim or Gino to win

sweetpea1979

woo hoo ~ Gino is the winner!!! knew he could do it!!! well done to Kim and Jimmy……….pity its over till next year!!! 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.