I can be a baby sitter on hand

Home Forums Minder Finder I can be a baby sitter on hand

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sassy

Hi all

I am moving over to Grange Rath next Tuesday to start au pairing for a family. I am from the UK and would love to be able to babysit for you if you need a hand during my free evenings.

If you would like to get in touch please do. It will be a great way for me to get to know more people as well as earn a little extra cash. Im not expensive though so dont worry

hope to talk soon x

rossylisa

Im sure a lot of girlies will take you up on your offer 😀

fiona
    Participant

Hi sassy

im sorry i dont need a babysitter just now, i am planning on asking my husbands niece to babysit but have no idea what would be a reasonable rate to pay her. dont want to insult her though. you might be a good person to ask what would be a reasonable rate to pay her for example on a weekend night for about 4 hours for a four year old and four month old baby? any ideas. tanx.

sassy

Morning

To be honest I would only charge about 8 euro an hour. Not sure what that compares to over in Ireland as I would be doing it to get to know more people.

sorry but if you do find out the exact rate do let me know

cheers

fiona
    Participant

will do, tanx for getting back to me. if ever stuck will give you a buzz. we dont get out much though!!

pollytartt

Hi Sassy, we are planning to be moving to Drogheda in the next month or so – all going well. I would love to get organised with a reliable babysitter -for the odd night out- who can provide references. We have a 16 month old girl.
    Polly.

Taylor5

Sassy are you still doing the babysitting. Do you drive or would you be needing a lift home etc…

sinead6

Hi all

I am moving over to Grange Rath next Tuesday to start au pairing for a family. I am from the UK and would love to be able to babysit for you if you need a hand during my free evenings.

If you would like to get in touch please do. It will be a great way for me to get to know more people as well as earn a little extra cash. Im not expensive though so dont worry

hope to talk soon x

hi sassy,
    was wondering if you are still interested in babysitting the odd week end. I have two children aged 6 & 4 yrs. i have just joined mumstown recently
    regards
    sinead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.