HYPNO THERAPY DE STRESS , RELAX , SLEEP WELL FOR XMAS .

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? HYPNO THERAPY DE STRESS , RELAX , SLEEP WELL FOR XMAS .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bernice

Bernice mc Kenna , Hypnotherapy CDs now available at Southshore Therapy Laytown Co Meath. Post cheque or postal order ,and will be posted to you. Or you can phone, give name address and credit card
    details, and it will also be posted (FREEPOST) before Christmas.

CDs ONLY 25 EURO EACH. AND INCLUDE 25 EURO OFF TREATMENTS.

Give someone you care about , the gift of Relaxation, Sleep , or Stress Free Christmas. Offer for Mumstown , includes a 25 Euro gift certificate off any Hypnotherapy Session Giving again a gift of relaxation of mind and body , while fully aware . So who do you know would benefit from this gift. You , or somone you care for .
    Simply phone 0419828218, and choose your gift immediately.
    http://WWW.hypnosisire.com

Taylor5

Hi Bernice
    Hope your keeping well.
    Girls I can highly recommed the Relaxation cd, I have only used it a few times and it was bliss.
    Bernice Im thinking of booking a sun holiday as a xmas gift for us as a family (first in 4 years) but will have to talk to dh about it first. Will see how he feels so I might be sending him out to you soon, so you can work your magic and have him on a plane in no time.
    Merry xmas

Bernice

Wow thanks for that recommendation. CD will be posted express FREEPOST to all who purchase. southshore Therapy 041 9828218 with credit card details, and address and I will send immediately. Or available at the centre too. Look forward to my magic working for your beloved. It is absolutely unbelieveable. Have nice christmas , and thanks again for the comments. Made my day Bernice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.