How to prepare for the perfect family holiday

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? How to prepare for the perfect family holiday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Watch our video for ideas on how to make your holiday a stress-free and exciting adventure
    Summer’s here and that means the annual family holiday!
    A holiday is always an exciting time for the family and it’s the one time of year when everyone can escape school, work and the normal day-to-day stresses.
    As we all know, the perfect holiday, can take a lot of preparation, so what should you be thinking about when planning a family break?
    From getting the whole family involved in the decision making process, to allotting each child the responsibility of planning one day’s activities, there are endless ways to engage the family.
    Another great idea is to create a countdown calendar for the children for the build up to the holiday. That way, you can encourage them to earn treats for their holiday with good behaviour.
    For these tips and many more, watch the following video courtesy of Butlins to celebrate the opening of their new Wave Hotel and Apartments, to give you some great ideas on how to make sure you and your family have a holiday to remember.

[url:1z2mlmrz]http://www.broadcastexchange.tv/live/how-to-prepare-for-the-perfect-family-holiday[/url:1z2mlmrz]

Jedt
    Keymaster

How to prepare for the perfect family holiday??? Leave the kids at home!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

felicity

ah sabbi
    you wouldnt know what to do with yourself if you left them at home. there would be no maaaaaaaaamy or in my case mammam all day long.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I know – ah sure the last time the hubby & me went away without them everytime a child called Mammy or daddy, we turned around – even though we had left ours at home, its a force of habit to looks when a a little voice calls for mammy or daddy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.