How did you reveal your pregnancy!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents How did you reveal your pregnancy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I remember that we had just come home from our honeymoon and I was feeling a bit weird.

My boobs were huge (think Dolly Parton), my sense of smell was very keen (think bloodhound) and I was peeing every few mins but I did not dare to think I was pregnant because of my history. We had been told it would be ages before we got pregnant (if we even did) because I had been through surgery the year before to remove one of my ovaries and the surgeon said conception would be difficult for us.

So when I started feeling weird and mentioned it to my husband, he said me not to be silly and that there was no way I was pregnant.

He was heading out to meet the boys that afternoon and as soon as he was gone, I ran to the chemist and picked up a test. I was fully expecting it to be negative so when it was positive, I was absolutely shocked. I rang him and asked him to come home. he said no, he was going to have a few beers with his mates but I insisted he come home straight away.

He came home – disgruntled and complaining that just because we were now married, did not mean he had to do what I said! It was so funnhy because as he was saying this while walking up the stairs, I was sitting there with big happy tears running down my face :D

When he looked at me and then the pee covered stick I was holding, there was lots of celebrations.

It was such a special moment!

What was it like when you found out and how did your other half react??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, when my man found out that I am pregnant he was very excited and very caring ever since. Let me also share here with you a site where you could calculate your baby’s due date and more topic to learn from about pregnancy, good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.