Holiday with 10 mth old – Any Suggestions???

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert Holiday with 10 mth old – Any Suggestions???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacinta

Was thinking about heading to Spain or Portugal in May with our 11 month old, has anyone suggestions for nice apartments/ villa ect that would suit with small one, near amenities and not too far from airport?

Hi Jacinta,

I’d be delighted to check this out for you.

How long do you want to be away? – Are you tied to specific dates in May?

Shall I base the costs on 2 adults travelling and your 10 month old?

If you want to email me directly you can do so on paula@platinumtravel.ie or you can send a PM, alternatively post the details here.

Talk to you soon :)

Regards,
    Paula.

Jedt
    Keymaster

We went to Lanzarote when our son was 8 months and it was fab, we also went to Fuerteventura when our daughter was 7 months old and really enjoyed that too.

We are going back to Fuerteventura this year, with our 3 children and it is very nice there.

There are some lovely places in Spain too – what we love about going holiday there is that they are so child friendly in Spain, Portugal, Canaries etc and it makes holidaying there very relaxing, its much more child friendly for eating out etc than here.

We booked our holiday with Platinum and our daughter has chickenpox and we are worried now that the other two might get it and it could affect our holiday in March but as Platinum gave us free travel insurance we don’t have to worry. So heaven forbid, if we do need to change it, we will be covered for it. Highly recommend them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.