High Waisted Jeans (cover mummy tummy!)

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! High Waisted Jeans (cover mummy tummy!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

http://eu.riverisland.com/women/jeans/s … ans-646905

I love these River Island jeans – they are great for mums. They are high waisted, stretchy and they come in different leg lengths. So I can get a high waist and stretch and short leg.

I already have them in one colour and will definitely get a couple more. A good pair of jeans is not easy to find and for 30 euro these are great.

munchin
    Participant

must have a look for them – where’s the nearest river island? it’s not a shop I would usually go into

Jedt
    Keymaster

Scotch Hall, Marshes, Pavillions. They are online too. You can have things ordered to the store or to your house.

These are my new fave jeans.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Caligal has ordered some as well – will look forward to what she thinks. She is a very trendy mammy!!

CaliGal

will post review when I get them…impossible lately for me to find right fitting jeans as I am no longer able to wear low rise jeans!

Jedt
    Keymaster

In fairness, there are not many who can wear low waisted jeans and certainly not many mammies 😉 😉 (defo not me and I couldn’t even wear them before I had babies!!)

munchin
    Participant

ah just had a look online – didn’t realise they’re superskinny jeans – not really into the skinny jeans – will keep looking 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.