hi im new here

Home Forums Introduce Yourself hi im new here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    augustmum27

Hi everyone
    I’m new here 1st time nervous mum, due 24th August ish just gone past 9 wks mark looking forward to getting to know everyone and picking brains lol

A

Brenda2011

congrats on your pregnancy,i hope you have a nice easy pregnancy & sail through it.the women on this site are great for advice,im always picking their brains!.

augustmum27

THANKS BRENDA

Financial Companion
    Participant

You’ll have no shortage of advice and tips on here Augustmum (even some from the lads! 😆 )

Have a look through the various sections that might be relevant to you, including the one for whichever area you are in. You’ll also see lots of questions answered on topics in the Ask the Expert section.

Happymum1

Hi,

I’m a first time Mum with a 10mnth old Boy. Just moved back into the area (Grange Rath) would like to meet other Mums. Looking forward to chatting and swapping notes 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown Augustmum, we hope you enjoy the site and if you need any help navigating you way around just ask, everyone is very friendly on here. Confratulations on your pregnancy, there is a section dedicated to mums-to-be you might like, see here: viewforum.php?f=18

Hi Happymum1,

There is a monthly Mumstown get together on the first Tuesday of each month in The Bagel Bar at the Laurence Town Centre in Drogheda.

It takes place from 10am-12 and there is free parking, free nibbles, free arts & crafts and a play area for the little ones, plenty of chat and freebies of products such as Elave, Irish Breeze, Yes To Carrots etc for the mammies & daddies.

You are most welcome along to the next one which takes place on Tuesday 6th March.

In the meantime, enjoy chatting on Mumstown!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.