Help..please could someone tell me of any baby groups

Home Forums Louth Chat Help..please could someone tell me of any baby groups

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there we have moved 2 drogheda and I was wondering if anyone knows of any mother and baby groups. I have a little girl who is 13 months old. Also does anyone know of any parks wiv swings and slide. Thank You.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a list on LOUTH LIVE!

CLICK HERE …

http://www.mumstown.ie/location/detail? … &site_id=1

welcome to drogheda 😀 theres a lovely park on the rathmullen road i bring my daughter there when its nice out she loves it.

scole1

playgroup on tues in the presbyterian church on palace street, opposite the enterance to the carpark to laurence’s centre……welcome any time just go down the steps and someone will help with buggy

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi there and welcome to the area!

There is a parent & toddler coffee morning every Wednesday at BB’s in scotch hall from 9.30-11am

There is also a parent & toddler group the 1st Tuesday of every month (children’s allowance day!) at the Bagel Bar in the Laurence Centre. Lots of mumstown posters go to this one. There is a TV with kiddies programmes, toys for them to play with and nibbles to eat.

It’s on next Tuesday, March 3rd if you fancy coming along.

Siobhan

Thank u for ur replys..we r from england so things r done a lot different here..its hard meeting people when u don’t know where 2 start..I shall go along 2 t bagle bar on tues..thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.