Happymammy had her baby!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Happymammy had her baby!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

whow that sounds so easy, so easy in fact it would make me try again!!!!

I was talking to Kazza today and we were laughing about you…. did you bf or did you not? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

kasia

hi happymammy
    glad all went well and so easy!!!!!
    go on, all that writing about breastfeeding, and you didn’t even try 🙄 🙄 😆 😆
    as for the sore boobs, let your partner have a litlle suck 😀 😀 i am sure he won’t mind 😆 just enough to give you some relief. sage tea is good for ceasing milk production. couple of cups a day should help, it doesn’t taste the best, but it works 🙂

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    PMSL at your post Kassa, i was thinking of telling her to hand express but as for dp having a suck 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

kasia

believe me, hand expressing is not half way as efficient as partners mouth work 😆 😆 😆

scole1

ewwwww what ya like way to much info about the sucking malarky…. 😳

well happy ya did a fine job ah sure nothing to it according to you we’re all signed up for babies now after your story…..ah delighted everything went well…..enjoy the snuggling up with baby great days…

kasia

😆 😆
    we are all humans after all 😆 😆 and practical advice is what she has asked for :)))

Happymammy

Hey
    I know my head was wreaked with all the worryn about breastfeeding but my right boob was completely blocked and my left boob had nothing in there until today! So im a little lobsided!

If i hand express will they not just fill back up again?? The nurse came today and she said that i may have to get an antibiotic if the lumps dont go away its called mastosess or something like that i had it on the DD but not this bad! If i thought i could get away with hand expressing then i would give it to Ava i would be thrilled with that.

Went to TKmaxx today and the baby clothes are absolutely gorgeous i was like i’ll have that and that and that!!!! 😆

kasia

don’t express all the milk, just enough to give you relief. and i was serious about your dp doing the job, because when you handex you might do more damage than good (especially if you don’t know how).
    had mastitis twice, so i know how painfull that is:)
    but if you don’t want engage your dp with that, use breast pump instead.
    if you pump all the milk, the breast will produce the same amount, and the circle is closed.

happymumblemum
    Participant

congratultions Happy sounds like you had a great time !!!

Re the boobies..it isnt too late you know if you want to try…baby is the most efficient at unblocking the boobs and if you do have mastitis baby can still feed while you have an antibiotic.

Babies drain them completely better than partner (yikes Kasia!!) or pump could.

If you still want to try get help asap with babys latch on because once that is right it shouldnt hurt once baby feeds properly. All you need is help and the confidence in what you are doing

It is normal for boobs to be really full at the beginning once the milk comes in and usually it happens once you have left the hospital 🙄

Best of luck Happy . Sounds like Ava is as Happy as her Mammy whatever you are doing any way…6 hours sleep!!! 😯 😆 😆

x

mamacita

Congratulations HappyMammy! I know I’m a bit late but i’m so glad to hear your news!

kasia

Babies drain them completely better than partner (yikes Kasia!!) or pump could.
    if you want baby to do the job, that goes without saying, but it looks that happymammy doesn’t, so i wrote the alternatives.
    and i don’t know why many of you get so yikes about it 🙄 🙄
    suddenly all becoming really prude??? 😀

Taylor5

My dh would be a bit of a boob man but he doesnt like breast milk, think all men like to have a little go 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Happy it could be pay back, you could ask dp if he’s spits or swallows 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

kasia

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

duurty. 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

happy mammy your birth story sounds great – glad you little bundle of joy arrive happy & well.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.