Good Bye Europe Hotel

Home Forums Louth Chat Good Bye Europe Hotel

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Before they knock somewhere they would go in and salvage what they can, maybe they are stripping it back and getting all the copper pipe or anything that can be sold for scrap

Maybe they arent going to knock it, maybe just making it safe….. but that company are in the business fo demolishing building

freckles

There’s going to be a retirement village and nursing home built there so it’s being replaced with another business that will bring a few jobs with it so all is well 😀

MaryE

oh that is great news freakles.

Good idea. At least now we have somewhere local for my parents if needs be -lol – they would kill me if they heard me saying that -lol

I’m delighted it wont be left as waste land.

seriously though, how could it still be standing, two weeks later & it still hasnt been knocked.

Taylor5

Yeah i drive past doing the school run and one little 5 year old told me it was going to be a nursing home 😆 😆 😆 So they must listen to everything 😆 😆 😆

noeleenw

I remember having to walk home from the Ross on night. Couldnt get a taxi for love nor money that night for some reason but I was young and fit so it was no big deal even though we lived the other side of the town near the hospital
    ye we often walked the whole way to snackmaster- showing my age 😳

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.