Glitter Girlz?

Home Forums Louth Chat Glitter Girlz?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Anyone know if these or similar are still around, looking for ideas for kids party in the house, had thought of the Boston Beauty Bar but it would be hard for dd to pick 2 or 3 to go , would rather not leave any one out and just have all the girls at my house.

hjs

Yeah I have details will drop them up at u house if u like, my phone bust so lost u no.

Or I will email u contact details once i get them off my fb. DD had them last year when u in DLP, was a success , well I enjoyed it anyway, and I think the girls did when daddy started getting glittered 😀

hjs

just emailed u details

happymumblemum
    Participant

Just seen them thanks I willl look in to it…wracking my brains trying to think of a cheap ish party that doesn’t involve a bouncy castle or funtasia etc, want to stay at home but don’t really want to entertain..

She is doing the Sky Climb at Funtasia for a treat in the Evening with her Daddy, been on at me for months to do it..be fun to see if she chickens out.

scole1

or what you could do, is get some nail polish in, some face glitter from clairs accessories and do it yourself…

then get some kareoke going….happy days….

hjs

Sky Climb looks great but v scary, u wouldn’t get me up there.

Were some at it yest when we in water park, they looked terrified – grown men!

But am sure it is great craic.

Or even ring Elaine in Cornerstone Beauty in village c if she come round do mini mani pedi etc? Might be cheaper as is local…

happymumblemum
    Participant

no me neither I won’t be going near any sky climb!!
    Hope she chickens out I will slag her rotten for all the times she has made fun of me being scared 😀

Yes Scole I probably could do it myself ..nail polish is cheap enough..kinda going off the idea a bit now..dd actually isn’t mad in to face paint type stuff.. I think karaoke could be fun though…

Maybe I could get the hall / gaa palce and just have a disco..

Is the GAA hall/ church hall free to hire?

hjs

I think hall is donation to church ie no fixed rate and hall when \\i had it 2008 was joining fee of the GAA but if u in it already don’t think u have to pay again.

But may have changed in the 2 yrs?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ok thanks…

Think I have decided back to the house though 😀

Missy Moo

Just for future reference girls…..you need garda clearance to hire the Tullyallen parish hall.

scole1

have you got the wii???

i have a dance game you could even borrow…you could set up a tornament also with the kids….

check this site out, just google for ideas

http://www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com/ … -games.htm

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes we have wii and that game…thanks any way, will check out the site later on..

Garda Clearance really? Would that not be for a club or something surely not a party?

Missy Moo

Afraid not. I enquired about having my little ones birthday party there and was told I’d need clearance….this comes from Armagh, not decided on locally

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah thats a load of hassle alright…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.