Funtasia Waterpark Competition

Home Forums Louth Chat Funtasia Waterpark Competition

• This topic has 25 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Mumstown!!! I am delighted I never win anything, the kids nearly jumped through the roof when i told tem, we ve never been to the Waterpark, cannot wait.
    thanks again

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well we had a blast. Can’t believe this is on our doorstep and I have never been there 😳 I was really really brave and tried the slides…just closed my eyes and it went on forever. But the kids loved it ‘best day ever’ as only kids can say. thanks again. will be going again soon I’m sure.

Taylor5

The big slides are brilliant, its a pity you have to go in two’s, when there as a family someone has to mind the kids…. i just asked a few sad looking mammies if they wanted to share a ride with me 😉 I got a few rides on the big slide, oh for anyone who hasnt gone yet, HOLD your ass up in the ring!!! If you dont you will know why im posting this when you get to the end ouch! 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

did you go at the weekend? How busy is it? Might go on friday after school but don t know if they re open. How long do you spend there and the big question for me who gets blue in swimming pools, is it cold?
    Have to go before the 29th so i m trying to plan when.

Taylor5

no its roasting hot!! Its at a tropical temp…. so nice!

JennyC

It’s ROASTING Pastagirl. Even you will be grand 🙂 Enjoy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ah good then, i won t have to wear my wetsuit. Will probably go friday afternoon, they re open from 3 pm. Thanks girls.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for this , the date is actually longer than I thought so we will be going!

happymumblemum
    Participant

just wondered you know there are 4 passes, could me and dd go twice? or do u have to use all 4 passes in one go??? dh wouldnt be interested so i could take 2 of her pals or us both go twice?..please advise 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

it is lovely and warm…just a pity some windows were open the day we went and in parts it was freezing. I always put my younger lad in a wesuit even for swimming pools as he gets cold so quick and the wetsuit keeps him really warm for much longer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

they re vouchers booklets so yes you can go twice i d say, there s no name on them.There are 4 bowling games or Crazy Golf too, plus some fast food vouchers.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.