Free baby girl clothes

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Free baby girl clothes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

I have a big bag of vests , sleep suits , hats , mitts etc for baby girl 0-3 month free for someone who needs and would benefit x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Baby bay market is on in city north hotel tomorrow from 11-2, think you can sell them there.

HTH

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Sabbi , not bothered about cash for them would be happy for someone who needed them to have them x

Lovely to see u today btw xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow HMM, i cant believe that she has already grown out of 0-3 month clothes, it feels like she was only born last month!-time goes so fast.

I hope you find a good home for the clothes 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow HMM, i cant believe that she has already grown out of 0-3 month clothes, it feels like she was only born last month!-time goes so fast.

I hope you find a good home for the clothes 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

You could bring them to the next Mumstown coffee morning on 5th November and see if someone wants them or maybe drop them into the SVP shop there in Laurence Town centre?

There are always lots of mammies in there looking for baby stuff.

Great to see you and I cannot believe the size of your little princess already!!! She is a gorgeous little pudding. 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Sabbi .. I know It’s mad she’s only nearly. 10 weeks but those first size baby grows are way too small !!!

munchin
    Participant

10weeks already wow that’s flewn in – glad to hear all is well missus xo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.