For cinema lovers

Home Forums Dublin Chat For cinema lovers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    muppet

Hi,

just thought I mention it here, because I got the impression not many people know about it. The cinema in Balbriggan has started a Parent and Baby morning on Tuesdays. I went there with my little baby today and it was great fun :D .

Taylor5

Thats great, i know swords and Dundrum do this and its a huge hit with parents

Just another thing people might not know about the Drogheda Cinema, they do family tickets 2 Adults & 2 Children OR 1 Adult and 3 children for something like 17.50e, i was going with my 2 during the summer and it only cost 60cent to bring along one of the neighbours kids….cheap trip to the movies

muppet

Well you’ll love Balbriggan then, they only charge €6 and you also get tea/coffee and biscuits 😉 .

Taylor5

My ds is nearly 3, i couldnt bring him 😆 😆 😆 😆 Wouldnt get a minutes peace. What movie was playing today?

muppet

My ds is nearly 3, i couldnt bring him 😆 😆 😆 😆 Wouldnt get a minutes peace. What movie was playing today?

No, he would probably take the cinema apart 😆 . the film was called "What’s your number" I think. Wasn’t the greatest thing I’ve ever seen, but easy to follow while wrestling with a baby 😉 .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.