first ever leaving cert exam cancelled since the 60’s

Home Forums National Chat first ever leaving cert exam cancelled since the 60’s

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    scole1

your joking, it was a mistake anyone could have made the poor chap, that’s awful, that really is, have people not heard of human error, poor chap will have to live with that and will be worse if results are bad in august he’ll be blamed…ah god

Yvonne

They named him and put a picture in aswell… which I don’t think was really fair! He taught in Dundalk somewhere…

Thats the thing, he will be blamed for results if they are bad too…

yummymummy

that is terrible, how can they put up a pic of him, there should be some law against that. i said above (which i think has been deleted) that there would be a big backlash if the results are poor in august, oh god love him!!!!!

it could have been anybody to make that kinda mistake. Some people really are only out to lynch other people, its terible.

scole1

oh that’s terrible, if i was him i’d sue, he made a mistake and the media are destroying him for making a mistake, he never murdered anyone so why not leave the poor man alone……

his career is perhaps over aswell as a result….

yummymummy

He was suspended from his job as far as im aware. Did it say the reason why he left it so late to tell about it, or did he not think it was nessacary seeing as the kids only had paper for few mins???

Yvonne

It is wrong…. fair enough, he made a mistake and a bigger one by not saying anything…. but its done now…. they have sat the exam and they should forget about it….

yummymummy

It will be forgotten about when we get the proper results for election, todays news tw’s chip paper.

but i think this will haunt this poor man forever (esp if he doesnt get his job back)

scole1

looks like fianna fail are out…..will be interesting……

yummymummy

Heard Kevin Callan from Fg got a seat, fair play to him, young strapping lad 🙂

My dad said he has done great work around their estate.

Yvonne

Not good for FF at all!!! I’m sure they expected it though!

Taylor5

That terrible about that teacher and more so for his family…. yummy I think the whole problem is the fact he didnt tell the Dept about the mistake, someone from the Dept of Ed found out about the mistake on the internet at 4pm!!!! If he had of told of the mistake that morning they could have had the new paper ready for hte next morning….
    Sure its all forgotten about now, the elections are the new talking point

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.