Fancy baby knickers – help!

Home Forums Louth Chat Fancy baby knickers – help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all

My sister is getting married this weekend and she has bought a gorgeous dress for her 14 month old but she needs some sort of fancy bay knickers to go underneath it, so her nappy is not showing.

Does anyone know where I can something fancy for her around Drogheda area?

thanks!

Taylor5

What about the baby shop beside the mooreland cafe or Kobi kids. I got a present for a neighbour who had a little baby girl I got a little dress in mothercare the BABYM range (Myleen Klass) It was pink and black and had a pair of frilly pants with it, might be worth a look

Would y ou not look online, if you order today you could have them in a day or so…… or just plain white knickers

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks Taylor, someone also suggested that baby shop beside Supervalu off West St. Do you know what thats called? I could ring a few and see if they stock them before I go traipsing around again – I got soaked today!!

Elliemae

Next in Scotch hall have some, they’re cotton with frills on the bum .

Taylor5

That shop is the elligant baby store or shop….. Oh forgot about next, check out the web site to have a look at them

Happymammy

I get my frillys in tkmaxx they have lovely ones for newborns upwards. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve been all over the town except Next and TKMaxx so I’ll go on the hunt again later.

Did you ever feel like bashing your sister over the head with an unbrella??? she has us all running around like headless chickens at this stage!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.