Fake kidnap of a property developer

Home Forums National Chat Fake kidnap of a property developer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A property developer has faked his own kidnapping. He was missing for months and when he came back, he claimed he had been held captive and mistreated. He had lost a lot of weight and the Gardai got involved and launched an investigation.

But it turns out it was all a hoax – he made the whole thing up.

Is it any wonder property developers have a bad reputation???

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/prop … 88254.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

This story has baffled me since he reappeared,the lengths that someone can go to avoid paying back money he owed.

His partner is dying & she was going into a hospice when he reappeared so I pressume he came back so he can spend some time with her before she dies.

Waffy1

seemingly he hasn’t visited his partner since he resurfaced!! All very odd

Taylor5

I think she used to visit him when he was in his hide out cottage…. very sad for that poor woman, she loved this man and lived the high life with him and in her last few months he was doing this!!

He owes million in the middle east and you can go to jail if you are found to have taken money knowing a sale wont go through. Maybe we need to take a leaf out of their book, we wouldnt have some many swanning about like it was still the height of the Celtic Tiger, while the tax payer picks up the tab of the gable they played.

Something didnt add up, when i first heard about this case i thought it was really strange, i remember Don Tidy kidnap in the 80’s. We had a lot of check points around our area, but there was nothing about this case until he turned up.

Loads asking what diet he was on to lose 5 stone 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Reckon he was missing being looked after by his wife – he should be ashamed of himself, that poor woman is sick and that is what he was off doing.

He did bad things, he should be man enough to own up and admit it and take the punishment.

Property Developers – yuk!!!!

Taylor5

Did you see his house? The higher you climb the harder you fall… Maybe that homeless look might come back to bite him, but for real this time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.