Elave Cleanser – so lovely

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert Elave Cleanser – so lovely

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I use this product too and its fab, i have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel so soft andCleansed
    I would highly recommend it

Emmms
    Participant

I got some elave cleanser at a recent Mumstown event and I have to say I was so surprised at how good it is. I would never have bought it as I foolishly thought it was for people wit "problem skin". My skin is so soft after using it and the bit of dry skin around my nose that has been there years is now gone. Another plus is the size of the product and you only use a small amount – it lasts ages.
    So thanks Siobhan and Elave!!

Any chance of a moisturiser wit sunscreen??

Delighted to hear such great feedback – I agree, its a lovely formulation and a lot of people that have tried it have felt the same after using it. Its probably up there with one of my favourite products that we have.

Thank-you for taking the time to post a review!

Denise91
    Participant

I have started using the Elave cleanser and I find it really nice on the skin and it leaves my face feeling really soft. The tub is huge which means it will last me for ages which is great. I have very sensitive skin and the Elave cleanser doesn’t irritate my skin. I would highly recommend this cleanser. Great value for your money!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.