Early learning centre

Home Forums National Chat Early learning centre

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

We would take them down on the 6th, Little Christmas.

happymumblemum
    Participant

we used to put ours up dec22 and down jan 2 😥

now they go up dec1 till 12th night

Yvonne

I can see ours going up earlier now we have E – not that I would mind too much, I love Christmas!

yummymummy

i always always get sick of them come end of dec, i want them down and out of the house till i do a proper dust 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Monica!!!

yummymummy

ve been called that b4, everytihing has a place and must be in its place at all times 🙂 🙂 LOL

Yvonne

You should come to my house and teach me a few things then, Barry would love you!

yummymummy

what a proposition ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yvonne

😆 😆

Taylor5

Yummy we had to clean the oven, defrost the fridge and clean the windows, plus a declutter of all the clothes…… all this before santa came, we were told santa didnt come to children in dirty houses 😳 😳 😳
    I kind of do the same spring clean in December, Im telling dh i want the house painted for xmas 😆 😆 😆 😆 We are only 6 years living here and he still hasnt do it 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

I kinda do that sort of spring clean in the run up to xmas, lovely to sit an relax over xmas knowing the oven is clean 😆 dont have to defrost the fridge now i got my super duper fancy dan frost free 😆 😆 8)

Taylor5

I choose a normal freezer as the frost free freeze was much smaller 🙄 Why did I do that? The mind boggles………….

happymumblemum
    Participant

our freezer a a very good size 3 drawer but seems bigger cos of frost free 😆 our old one all you could fit in was a pizza 😆 😳 the fridge bit is huge and fab 😆
    oven got it fixed 😆

Elliemae

I’ve just heard Mothercare are going into the Retail park where Smyths is, Sorry I’ve forgotten the name. Happy Days!!

Taylor5

Ye Ha! Oh Happy Days is right…. God Drogheda is really putting its self on the map, its changing every day for the better

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.