Disney land paris on a budget ???

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Disney land paris on a budget ???

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    liz

Hi all
    still on the hunt got some great advice and have spotted three possibilities the best deal i can get is for davy croccit lodge i can get this hallf board fo 200 euro less than two other hotels which are on the shuttlebus route,its fifteen mins away with no shuttle bus so we would have to drive has anybody done this its a great saving but driving abroad on the other side of the road what do you think ?? were very limited with hotels as most rooms only accomadate 5 x x

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ranch Davy Crockett is lovely but sadly as you know no shuttle bus..they used to have 1 but this stopped many years ago.

The cabins are really nice and spacious and are very comfy.

The drive to and from the ranch isn’t too bad and on decent well sign posted roads…however driving on the other side of the road is never easy especailly when you are tired ..which you will be .

If its only a question of the 200 I would defo stay closer.

Check out this place..its really fab..not sure of your dates but it would hold you all comfortably and enable you both to have a nice romantic time when the kids are all in bed in a separate area!!!

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/p … de-france/

happymumblemum
    Participant

Also the place Beams recommended could be good for you …try comapring booking this hotel through the disneylandparis web site to booking it directly with the hotel itself..

Adagio – Val D’Europe

Not sure about the walk mentioned however the busses should run around there..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi we went for Paddys Days last year. We went Sunday morning returned Wed evening. We booked with breakaway, from memory i think it was €600(2 Adults & 2 Children) and included the following:
    3 nights for price of 2 in Hotel Cheyenne B&B
    Bus Transfer from Charles De Gaulle
    Tickets to both parks for 4 days
    Because we went over Paddys the flights were dear, they were about €700. Lovely Italian restauant in shopping centre in Val D-Europa which is only 1 train stop from Disneyland. Shuttle bus runs too and from the hotel. Breakfast was brilliant, we used to leave the hotel with a bag full of croissants/pain of chocolate and bread rolls and they also have a machine to fill up your water bottle.
    Eating in the park is dear we got some vouchers from breakaway when we booked that gave us money off certain restaurants so generally the kids eat free.
    Would definetly recommend the hotel, very basic no pool. Mid week definitely better the difference between the Sunday and Monday was unreal. The highlight for us was the Parade. The boys were obsessed with Peter Pan so the first thing bought was Peter Pan costumes. We were sitting in the front when the parage came around. Captain Hook spotted the boys dressed as Peter Pan, got all of the Pirates and had a sword fight with the boys, priceless, and of course no camera in sight.

vernagorman

exploer hotel a good bit away from the park I have been twice and stayeed in the Sante fe find it great the kids love it Went last may was very quite but the park doesnt stay open late also went for paddies weekend in 2008 it was fab

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.