Dinosaur exhibit in the Ambassador

Home Forums National Chat Dinosaur exhibit in the Ambassador

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    littleleaf

Has anyone been? I am thinking of taking my son(4) tomorrow but I havent heard too many good reviews.

Thanks.

scole1

my friend has gone with her kids, said wasn’t the great, but suppose depends if the child is really into dinosaurs…..

suppose though when you’re in dublin you could do more things like the viking splash that’s supposed to be fun

littleleaf

My DH took him today. I couldnt go as they don’t allow buggies so I could’t take our youngest asI wasnt prepared to carry him! DH said it was awful and a complete waste of money. There were around 6 Dinosaurs in total with a page and colouring pencils in the middle for the kids to draw their own (they could do this at home in my opinion) my DS1 was very disappointed. 😥 So we ended up heading North for our day out If anyone is heading up to Belfast there is a fantastic interactive science museum (W5) in the Odyssey. It is an incredible day out and suitable for all the family would highly recommend it!

http://www.w5online.co.uk/w5-information/what-is-w5/

scole1

yeah that was fab, actually a few years back they had their own version of the dinosaurs and was fab,…..well worth seeing i wonder will they do it again, was loads in it…but w5 is great

ArtyMum

Haven’t been to see the exhibit myself but all the reviews I have read have been really bad! I think a trip to the Dead Zoo in Collins Barracks or the Natural History Museum would be a better use of time. AND both are free!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.