Detangler hair brush – a must have for girls!

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Detangler hair brush – a must have for girls!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

For anyone with a daughter who struggles with getting knots out of their hair, these hair brushes are so brilliant. http://www.hairaisersshop.com/hair-deta … s/1926.htm

They help gently get knots out, without pulling or breaking the hair.

As parents of 3 daughters, we have to deal with a lot of knots in our house and with a traditional hairbrush, it always means tears.

Since we got this detangler brush, there have been practically no tears!

It can take a few minutes but once you brush softly, the knots come out slowly and without hurting the child.

It has changed mornings in our house dramatically – for the better!!

mammycool
    Participant

Cool – did you get yours from that site? I use detangling spray but if a brush will do the job, all on for trying it.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, we got straight from these guys and they were delivered within a few days.

They have a version in Penney’s but my kids reckon its awful and they cry when we use that one and also, the one we got broke so I think you are better off buying the dearer one because it will last ages and they really so make brushing hair much less stressful.

Anything for no tears in the mornings…..

munchin
    Participant

i bought mine from Detangle directly gosh about 6yrs and they’re still going strong, i bought 2 at the time -you could only get them in black. I still use a spray but more because i put a few drops of tea tree oil in the spray as a preventative measure from nits than i actually need it for the tangles. Also both my girls prefer their hair to be in some sort of bobbin at night time – that also helps

Jedt
    Keymaster

I plait or ponytail my girls hair each morning and spray it with Nitty Gritty headlice prevention spray. Its brill.

Took us a few years and few different products to get it all sorted in a way that suits.

The joys of parenting eh?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.