Dave on Gerry Ryan show 10am this morning

Home Forums National Chat Dave on Gerry Ryan show 10am this morning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Dave (aka Evil Admin!!) will be featuring on the Gerry Ryan show this morning discussing miscarriage and how it affects Dads. He will be chatting with another Dad and Gerry – who have all been through it so it should make for an interesting topic of discussion.

Just thought I’d let you all know incase you are near a radio.

ciarac

v brave interview Dave, and brave for you too Sabbi to have your life and feelings on air, well done as is a major subject that affects so many couples and needs to be helped and talked about, well done!
    Recognised Dave’s voice before I saw this!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am very proud of my husband (only happens occasionally!!) after that interview this morning.

He spoke honestly and from the heart about our little baby’s short life and hopefully, himself & Lorcan will have given some other Dad’s out there the courage to talk about how they are feeling.

Well done to both of them.

Siobhan

scole1

wonderful….missed it again but will search back….you both are wonderful peolle, and love they way you speak openly about something that happens so often that people are supposed to brush aside….what an inspiration….hopefully other men have listened in today and they realise that they too feel/felt the same way and it’s ok….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your kind messages and pms.
    It’s good to talk about miscarriage simply because it effects so many people and its something that we should discuss because the effect it has on us.

Lorcan and myself have received messages of thanks from Mams and Dads. Its always nice talking with Dads who have experienced such a loss and describing what they go through, sometimes there are similarities sometimes its totally different but always good to talk about it.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.