Creche closing, are you looking for childcare?

Home Forums Education Creche closing, are you looking for childcare?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    siob30

We heard very sad news that a local crèche is closing down, it is hard for small businesses and as a crèche owner I know how hard this decision must of been. If you are one of the families affected by this we would like you to know that we have spaces in our service.
    We cater for 6months- school age children
    Baby room
    Toddler/playschool room
    Montessori room
    school breakfast club and afterschool club.
    Our service is a small crèche with 5 staff (2 of which are Siobhan & Myself) the owners.
    If you would like to visit please call or click on the link to see some pictures.
    Call 041 9848288 (Karen 087 6279309)

Jedt
    Keymaster

So sad about All Seasons closing down. Nicki and Paula are both so lovely and we had the pleasure of working with them in the past and are very sorry to hear that they are closing. So so sad for them. 🙁

Since last month, we have been sending our 3 year old to Karen & Siobhan in Wheaton and she is very very happy there. This is her first time being away from us and we were very nervous about leaving her (she is so used to being with us and we were reluctant to cut the apron strings) but since we put her in Wheaton, she is blossoming. I think we were more nervous about it than her in the end, she loves it!! We definitely give them the thumbs up for anyone who is looking for childcare.

Many of you will have met them at the Bagel Bar events. They were so great at these recent Mumstown coffee mornings – they had the children settled and entertained with a table full of arts & crafts, while us mammies were able to enjoy our coffees in peace. Lovely girls and a lovely creche and very reasonably priced too.

munchin
    Participant

oh gosh that’s a shame to hear about AllSeasons – my 2 girls loved them at the Bagel Bar mornings and they went to one of their camps aswell. Best of luck to the 2 of them x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.