Cocktails instead of coffee???

Home Forums National Chat Cocktails instead of coffee???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

hi girls,

While I really enjoyed the parent & baby coffee morning, us mums were saying that it would be nice to have a few drinks some night without the kiddies.

I know there have been mumstown nights out before but not sure how it all works.

I have a great pal at the D H*tel and I think they might be able to do something for us, like perhaps a ‘Sex & the City’ or ‘Mamma mia’ theme night. I’m sure they would give special offers on certain drinks etc. too

Would anyone be interested in this? I can have a chat with them and see what they can do?

Thanks,
    Siobhan

MissyG

oh i definitely would be up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 dh is always at me about getting out so if he’s offering i’m taking!!!! :D:D:D:D

JR

Hi girls,

I have never been 2 any parent coffee morning were & when do they b?? As 4 a nite out i don’t know any of u ladies but hey i would b up 4 it!!!! Its hard meeting other ppl……

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi JR,

The thingis, most of us don’t know each other until we meet at a coffee morning or night out so we’re all in the same boat!

the next coffee morn is on Tue 3rd Feb, Bag*l Bar, Laurence centre, 10am. It’s great way to meet people as the tables are all facing each other so you have to talk to other people!

There is also a coffee morning every Wednesday at 9.30am in BB’s in Sc*tch Hall but its not as good for interaction.

Siobhan

Happymammy

Count me in im a big abba girl!!! Ya the bell bottms and platforms are coming out of the wardrobe as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

Here I go again My My how can I resist it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Babs

Me too! Me too! 😀 😀 Just tell me where and when and I will be there!!!

I was disappointed to have missed coffee morning yesterday as we had vomiting bug in house. Definitely be interested in a cocktail night so just lets know and will be there.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you are all interested, I’ll be at the D H*otel tomorrow so I’ll have a chat with the guys in there and see what they suggest.

btw, if any of you are in there at any stage and you fancy a Cosmo or Mojito make sure to ask for Angel (pronouned Anghel) he is a fab cocktail maker.

I’ll keep you all posted about it, hopefully we can arrange it soon!

Siobhan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.