circumcision

Home Forums National Chat circumcision

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    rcole

I cried when my ds went in to get his job done.
    It will get easier for him.

Hopefully he will be feeling better soon enough.

The toilet will be like that for a few day’s. First it is pain and then it turns into fear of pain when going to the toilet.

scole1

ah yummy, hope you’re ok it’s trumatic for the parents rather than the child…..

glad he’s ok, yeah the weeing will be sore stingy, and as rcole said it develops into fear, make sure keep the painkillers into him, and they should’ve said about the baths make sure he does that, that will help him..

well done J you brave boy……and mommy too

trixiebell
    Participant

could you put some water in a bottle and pour it when he has to do a wee? It might take the stingyness out of the urine.

This is what they say to do when having babs, if u have stitches,,,

Awe God love him xx

munchin
    Participant

ah yummy glad it’s over for you both and your so not a sap – i almost cried other day when babs was getting flu injection – imagine what i’ll be like when she gets her 6month injections(3 needles)
    as girls say lots of hug, treats & kisses
    Well done J

Yvonne

Ah poor J – how is he this morning?
    Must be so hard seeing him in pain, xxxx

happymumblemum
    Participant

yowsers yummy poor j that sounds sore , trixies idea is great though, I did some thing similar before

yummymummy

thanks for all the messages girls (and guy )

well the bandage fell off this morning so we are now in even more pain, the air keeps stinging it etc and he wont let me clean it.

scole i cant give him a bath cos he also got his testicle desended and i cant get that part wet for 5 days so have to try and get him to place his willy in a glass of salt water…..took me an hour to persuade him this morning….

also he is freezing cold but wont put a blanket over himself cos his willy is too sore…..nurifen at half 4 then hopefully he goes asleep for couple of hours .

peeing is fine now tho which is good, cos last thing he needed is to be trying to hold it in for fear of going.

Maria30

Oh God help him. It sounds very sore.

Unfortunately I have no words of wisdom. Hope he starts to feel better soon. If your concerned about how much pain he is in give your doctor or hospital a ring.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.