Childminder Wanted

Home Forums Galway Chat Childminder Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twinmammy

Hi everyone,

There doesn’t seem to be many people from Galway on this website but just thought I’d ask anyway,
    I’m looking for a childminder for my 16month old twins. Part time, in the Carnmore/ Oranmore area. Not 100% sure of hours yet but if anyone might be interested please let me know, just pm me.
    Thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Twinmammy,

If you click on Mumstown chat and scroll down to the ‘Minder Finder’ section, you can post this question there too and you might have more luck, as thats a dedicated section to help find childcare.

I know someone in Galway and have asked if she knows anyone who could help you; hopefully she will come back with some suggestions.

In the meantime, check out http://www.galwaychildcare.com/ for ideas

Also, the Golden Pages search option on the left side of Mumstown is great for searches like this, just put in Galway childcare and see what comes back! You don’t even have to leave the site, easy peasy!

Good luck, hope that helps.

twinmammy

Sabbi,
    Thank you so much for your reply!
    I had looked in the minder finder section but didn’t see anything from this area in there so thought i’d post it in Galway section but I re-posted it in minder finder too.
    Thanks for your suggestions, you’re as good!
    😀

Nickiedolly

Hi Twinmammy,

I’m from Galway so there are a few of us signing up. I only heard about this site while reading the paper today. I’ll PM you with any help on what you are looking for. 🙂

Nickiedolly

Right….I don’t seem to be able to PM you so I don’t know what that is about. Maybe if you PM’d me and I could hit the reply and that might work. 😕

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.