Bubblegum specials , continue till the end of october !!!

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Bubblegum specials , continue till the end of october !!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

:D Hi there yummie mummies !!!
    since advertising last weeks special ,which went well ! we have decided continue our specials until the end of october …. :D :D :D

TUES- FRI SPECIALS
    20 euro off – full head highlights with cut
    10 euro off -all tints and semi’s with cut

FRIDAY SPECIALS:
    blowdrys 15 euro
    10% OFF all cuts
    20euro off- full head highlights with cut
    10euro off- all tints and semi’s with cut

SPRAY TAN – 12.50 EURO- normally 15 euro !! 8)

any queries please PM

Anonymous
    Inactive

you should do a facebook page for your offers!!!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to say Facebook is the place to be with everyone using it now……especially the teenagers who I know love Bubblegum. 🙂

thanks girls I actually do have a facebook page 🙂

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro … 2911920912

have pics up on it from the salon and hairstyles so have a look if ya’s like!

MaryE

Hi there,

What make is your spray tan?

How ould you describe the colour?

Thanks

oopsie

Girls i go to bubblegum to get my hair cut. Wouldnt have it cut anywhere else. I highly recommend trying it out…..you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. 😉

Hi MaryE

We have 2 types of Spray tan, we have Tan Truth, which suits every skin
    And Suntana, which is an organic tan and comes in 3 different shades of darkness and each have their own yummy smells, coconut, cherry & chocolate yummie 😆

And only 12.50 for spray tan today Friday 😀 😀

Thanks for recommendation oopsie 😉

scotsmum

yep i get my hair done here too and luv it, so friendly and relaxing, i wouldnt go anywhere else!! even my mum goes now 😀

julymam

Me too, wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my hair done 🙂

Taylor5

Julymum your hair is fab, was looking at it the other day…. your a walking advert 😉

julymam

aw thanks Taylor, have to thank debbie in bubblegum for my hair 🙂 she does a great job every single time!

Racfla

Hi All,
    Just new to the forum, should have joined a long time ago!!. Anyhow just to let you know was in Bubblegum last night and the special offers are still on. Have been getting my hair done in here for the last few years and have to say I love it, the buzz and atmosphere is always great. Emma & the girls always do a great job!! Keep it up ladies

Jedt
    Keymaster

Girls….what would be the price for some floodlights for my hair and a blowdry? I had it cut a few weeks agoso don’t need a trim – just need a few blonde bits through the top, as the cut I had got rid of all the natural streaks I had in it from the summer sun!

I might come in and get it done tomorrow. x

Girls….what would be the price for some floodlights for my hair and a blowdry? I had it cut a few weeks agoso don’t need a trim – just need a few blonde bits through the top, as the cut I had got rid of all the natural streaks I had in it from the summer sun!

I might come in and get it done tomorrow. x

hi sabbi , 20 euro for floodlites , plus 20 for blowdry …
    give us a call in the morning were open at 9.00 ….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.