boots no.7 match made lipstick

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! boots no.7 match made lipstick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emmms
    Participant

I have been looking forward to getting the perfect lip colour for ages. I found the perfect match foundation really good but this is basically the same.

I had the idea that they had a machine like the foundation one but especially for your lips, but they dont. They use the foundation machine then give u acard to pick from various lipcolours. I picked one or two but they looked nothing like the colour on the card. Eventually I asked the no.7 rep what lip colour she wld recommend for me and between herself and my daughter. We tried on a few that suited and bought one.

I did feel disappointed coming out though that I didnt find THE perfect lip colour.

J

Daisy37

I think the foundation match is a better one. I really liked that. and I use the 4.50 off voucher I got when I bought nappies, so I got the foundation for 13 euro. its very good. really matches my skin.

havent tried the lip one yet. might give it a go, I never know what colour to buy. at least its free to get the match ideas.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.