Biting!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

My ds2 has bitten in the past but not from teething just from boldness and bad temper, he only bites his brother over fights with toys… i did give a worm dose as sometimes worms can make kids bite.

I did bite him back but it had to be there and then, if someone bit my child i’d go mental, but can you believe what kids say? I know my fella would say mass!

munchin
    Participant

rosylisa LOVE the idea of the mustard – must remember that if the swearing starts in ours 😉

mammycool
    Participant

Yes, must buy some mustard 😀

My ds did go through a phase of trying to bite me when he was in his two’s. If I seen him coming – I would stick something else in his mouth before he got a chance. I don’t think I ever bit him – but would not rule it out, if it was needed.

Taylor5

rosylisa LOVE the idea of the mustard – must remember that if the swearing starts in ours 😉

My mam did this for us, i was a right little bitch (the reason why i wanted boys lol) i got SO much mustard i LOVE IT and would eat it by the spoonful 😆 😆 😆

I heard David Coleman talking about biting in 2 year olds recently. He maintains that biting and slapping is normal behaviour (a primal response to frustration) for that age group and as they are too young to understand consequences it’s best just to remove them from the situation. I know it’s a tough one but I don’t think I’d be up for biting them back to solve the problem myself….just my personal opinion though

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.