Bistro BT at night?

Home Forums Meath Chat Bistro BT at night?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Was thinking of going to Bistro BT tomorrow night for something to eat. Has anyone gone for a ‘romantic’ child free dinner here, if so, what’s it like. Have been in daytime and its lovely but not at night yet so wanted to hear from someone who has….

Looking for recommendations around Bettystown, want to be able to walk in and home so don’t want to go any further than the village

Thanks!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Can’t find a phone number for Bistro BT on Golden pages great little search engine on the left on Mumstown, and no sign of a listing in menupages.ie so cannot actually call to make a booking!

Looks like its Relish again; oh well, its always lovely there!

Then into the hotel on the way home for a few drinks.

Just getting out without the kids is treat enough 😀

scole1

oh enjoy your break of freedom, i’ve been to both places for breakfast and lunch and liked it never been for dinner…so let usknow i think relish have a piano player dunno if they still do, but looking out to sea having a drink and some food and nice company what more can you ask for…

enjoy your chill out night…. 😉

Sweetpea

Hi Sabbi,
    I realise it is a bit late for you night out (hope you had a good one btw) but we have had a child less dinner there on 2 occasions and both nights were lovely. Food was excellent and reasonably priced and the staff are lovely. They only open Fri & Sat nights but I would definately recommend them and being able to walk home from a nice restaurant is great, it means you can really enjoy that bottle ( or 2 ) of wine !!! Sorry its a bit late but there’s always next time!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.