Bespoke Wedding Jewellery (see pictures)

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Bespoke Wedding Jewellery (see pictures)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lisa,

If you have some pics of the communion and confirmation pieces put those up too, they are gorgeous and make really nice gift ideas.

The Jewellery Tree has some new wedding jewellery, and thought we’d show you some of our new designs.

All our jewellery is made with genuine Swarovski crystals, pearls, freshwater pearls and sterling silver.

Bridal Bracelet €80 (also available in babypink)

Green Glass Heart Necklace €80

Freshwater drop pearls and garnet Swarovski crystals Necklace €70
    This necklace has a matching bracelet and can be done in different colours to match an outfit.

All made by hand in Ireland by Lisa Clinch. Please see the website [url]http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/[/url]for more or contact Lisa for enquiries – on info@thejewellerytree.ie

Lisa

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lisa,

Your jewellery looked fantastic this morning, some stunning pieces in there. I get lots of compliments on my rememberance necklace you made me and my hubby really likes his ‘Daddy’ bracelet too. Its lovely and very well made.

Some beautiful stuff….perfect for Christmas presents (now all I have to do is copy and paste this thread in an email to my husband!) 😆 😆

scole1

have to agree it’s really lovely..

I loved all your jewellery this morning! The details and the charms are fab. I’ll deffo be dropping some not so subtle hints coming up to Christmas!

Will do Sabbi, I’m just working on some rosary beads so will put some pics up with the christening bracelets over the next few days.

Lisa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.