Bernice Mc Kenna saying Hi to all

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Bernice Mc Kenna saying Hi to all

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

No couldnt email you, got same message.
    I would bet its hear and not your end, my dh is in IT and has all sorts of crap here 🙄 Me I dont have a clue…..keyboard, screen, mouse and I think Im great 😀 😀 😀

Bernice

Gosh , see what i mean here. I spelt my own surname incorrct , hence email rejected……. ooooooopppppppssssssss. Defo bedtime . Correct address is

bmckenna22@msn.com [
    yes checked that , and glasses on now, and this is IT………. at last the correct address. Suppose I cant be good at everything , and now need to head upstairs to this wonderful sound of snoring , shaking the walls at the moment , with the sound effects in complete stereo and full volume. I shall arm myself with a pillow , not to sleep , but to ……. nah not going to finish that. sentence. Could be arrested………….. Night night, sleep tight , dont let the bed bugs bite , have lovely dreams , etc. etc. etc.

munchin
    Participant

sounds like a great service bernice
    welcome to mumstown – look forward to hearing what you and kelly have in mind for Jan

Taylor5

Thank you Bernice, got my cd in the post this morning. Looking forward to using it, dont think I’ll get a chance this evening for some reason

Bernice

Reckon you be busy. Just done the Halloween bit here , so know what you mean. Sure the weekend nearly here, and just give your self that well deserved half hour , and let me know what you think of it. ENJOY.

BERNICE

pinkbabe

hi bernice & welcome 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.