Anyone having problems with Sky??

Home Forums National Chat Anyone having problems with Sky??

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

yeah i have a few of them too…my DH never saw any of them before..strange!….i have fraggle rock and thundercats dvds from my childhood that i’ll be showing my children too

scole1

i’ve fraggle rock tooo…. 😆 loved that

thunder thunder thunder thunder cats, i used to run around singing that all the time……ahhh that’s cool too…what about he-man…..

joey_rudd

i prefered She-ra

scole1

oh yeah she-ra……forgot about that one….

Canucklass

She-ra! wow haven’t heard that for ages LOL Remeber He-Man and Skeletor?

I just ordered Sesame Street Old Skool 1974-79 for dd and I cannot wait to watch it! That was my thing as a kid.

Fraggle Rock! We used and still do refer to my mother as the Trash Heap and even she says "the Trash Heap has spoken" lol

We have House and the X-Files too. mmmmm Mulder
    😆

Taylor5

We have been have trouble with sky for the past two weeks, its keeps breaking up and losing sound and picture, but ds thinks this is class and cracks his ass laughing when it happens……

"Mammy, mammy I caught a fraggle" 😆 😆 😆 😆

Skins thats like my teenage and 20’s on film 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

we were having probs with sky+ kept freezing all the time but the one in the bedroom wasnt so dh rang sky and they fixed it for us so far not having any probs with it

joey_rudd

we were having problems with our sky after the last big storm, we got a man to come fix it and its been great ever since

scole1

rossy you’ve sky + in the bedroom what ya need that for 😉 😆 😆 😆 ya dirty burdy

Canucklass

I unplugged the box for a while and now it seems to be behaving itself again.

sky plus in the bedroom hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😉 😀

rossylisa

no just the normal one in the bedroom saves me having to watch crap football each week

scole1

yeah i’m sure likely story rossy…. 😉

redbells

Our sound went out – could that possibly be Sky? I don’t know why the TV would lose the sound itself? The speakers couldn’t be blown out.

scole1

well what’s happened to us the picture goes but sound stay’s have to reset the box…..did ya try that ….

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.