Anyone having problems with Sky??

Home Forums National Chat Anyone having problems with Sky??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Canucklass

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has been having problems with breaks and/or delays in their viewing with Sky???

Have been blaming it on the wind but wanted to ask you gals just in case it is our box.

Cheers,

scole1

haven’t so far thank god but usually when the wind gets up or very stormy sky cuts out pain in the butt…..ahhhh will interupt our home shows 😆 😆 boston legal back tonight so just settling down to watch that

joey_rudd

just watching journeyman and ER after that it better not cut out during them..its the only good thing thats been on all day

Canucklass

thanks gals!

recorded kitchen nightmares last night and it was skipping and jumping forward. Although with the amount of adverts in american network shows it is hard to say what was more to blame.

very annoying. recording er too so better not play up 👿

scole1

journeyman….seen adverts for that but never watched it any good…..

pain when that happens drives me nuts….used to freeze and then stop had to reset box before……hubby loves kitchen nightmares…..

joey_rudd

yeah its good but if you miss one then your kinda lost

Canucklass

ARRRGH just went to watch Shameless which we recordered the other night and it failed! BOO So off to 4onDemand to watch it. 👿

scole1

better try not start watching it i’d be confused……

joey_rudd

saw that one

scole1

never really watched shameless started watching it funny….but have to watch them from before and watch all again…..

did ya ever see skins made by the people who made shameless, very good….

joey_rudd

yeah, looking forward to watching the new series soon

scole1

the guy tony reminds me of my hubby’s cousin in wales he’s so smarmy (sp) like him with the girls but he’s blonde has same look smile and eyebrows…..

Canucklass

we have shameless on dvd – all seasons bar 4 😳 if you ever want to borrow them you are welcome too

we have watched skins. it is a bit more acid trip lol but good. the lead guy – the kid from about a boy -gives me the creeps though 😆

joey_rudd

yeah he was weird when he was younger, he’s creepy now!
    i have seasons 1 and 2 of shameless, have to get the rest
    i’ve loads o box sets 🙄

scole1

dvd collector just like me……but i love the kids dvd’s collect the disney etc….just love them but also great for passing down to ds when older…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.