Anyone doing SW?

Home Forums Louth Chat Anyone doing SW?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    julymam

Hi,

I just joined this week, heard loads of good stories so said i’d give it a try, if anyone has any good recipes or food tips(especially desserts/sweet things!) that would be great.
    Finding it a bit hard to come up with things to eat during the day, I know it’ll take a while to figure out what I can have besides fruit or veg though :)

noeleenw

hi i am at sw a year now , have nearly 3 stone gone, try http://www.minimins.com go to the sw section… i found it very useful also if you go to your local groups fb page there should be recipes under the discussions section.. also beans and mushy peas , melon are really good on sw try to have one third of your plate made up with 1 of these at each meal

julymam

Thats brilliant noeleen well done!! and thanks for the info 🙂

CaliGal

I just started last week too. Am excited as it’s the only one I have found that looks manageable long term!

I too am a member of minimins and check out the Slimming World Cake lady for great dessert inspiration! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Slimm … 0813337284

noeleenw

hows everyone getting on ?

CaliGal

I have Friday weigh in but think I am at least 2 lbs so far! Am loving it! I tested a SW friendly berry Roulade made with quark. Was a bit too eggy for my liking but will test out another dessert baking project on Sat. It’s a SW friendly choc squidgy cake with only 8 syns for entire cake!

julymam

Just seeing this now!!

Im getting on good, really like it. i’ve lost 6.5 lbs so far 🙂 this wk was my 3rd weighin…need to plan my meals more though, have to do out a planner for different meals each night so i know where i am with the food!

Made a chocolate cake today that i found on this fb page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/DietMomma

its a brilliant page,loads of syn values and free foods in lidl aldi, asda tesco and others 🙂

jacksmammy

im starting SW tonight, heard good stories about it so hopefully it’ll work for me!!!cant wait!! 😀

julymam

good luck jacksmammy 🙂

julymam

I was down another 3lbs last night so i’m delighted 🙂 🙂

Hope everyone else is getting on ok 😉

jacksmammy

thank you!! 😀 going good so far, so hopefully when i get weighed i’ll be a few pounds lighter!! 😆

jacksmammy

just got my first weigh in tonight n i lost 4lbs!!! 😀 fingers crossed it’ll keep going like that!!!! 😉 hope everyone else is getting on ok!!!

noeleenw

well done on all the losses… i am still waiting for my 3 stone

CaliGal

7.5 lbs off after two weigh-ins..LOVE IT!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.