Any mother and baby groups in Cork?

Home Forums Cork Chat Any mother and baby groups in Cork?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cazmurph08

Hi,

I live in mallow. I have a DS of about four and a half months. I’ve lived in mallow for nealry three years but don’t have very may friends down here. I have some friends through work but I can’t rely on them to meet me the whole time, as they have their own families and friends, so I would love to meet new people in the area. Mums would be great! So if anyone is free for a chat in the area PM me.

Thanks
    Cazmurph08

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Caz,

Try checking with clare@anulife.ie – she is involved with parent & baby groups in the Cork area and may be able to recommend one near you.

There are often events going on in Mahon Point sometimes too so you can check with customer service in there about what’s on.

Then Fota wildlife park often have events for parents & babies like the ‘Oh baby show’, you can check on their website for details of those.

Radisson Blu has a great pool and are very child friendly, worth seeing if they have group swims.

Hope some of that helps 😀

Hi Caz, I know what it is like, you come out of the baby haze and are now ready to meet up with other mum’s and babies. Finding a group of mums with babies around the same age as yours is wonderful and can transform your early mothering experience so it is well worth looking into. I run my own mum and baby group in Kinsale but obviously that is too far and anyway you want to find a group near you. You could contact Baby massage Ireland as I am sure there is an instructor near you and that is a great way to meet new mums. The other option is to look at Cuidu Irish Childbirth Trust as they run to mum to mum groups all over the Cork area. If you are breastfeeding you could give La Leche League a ring as I am sure they have a group in Mallow. Anyway I hope that helps and the best of luck. Clare

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.