Any know a Hypnotherapist in the area?

Home Forums National Chat Any know a Hypnotherapist in the area?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Im looking for a Hypnotherapist, a good one? Can anyone recommend on in the local area?

kjmam

New one in med centre on dublin rd supposed to be very good has worked in dublin for years

Taylor5

Thank you i will pop in on monday

My husband Philip is a fulltime hypnotherapist in Julianstown.

http://www.changeyourmind.ie

Hypnotherapy is not a regulated profession and there are lots of part time therapists without much experience or training. A good hynotherapist can demonstrate to you that you have in fact been in hypnosis (rather than you sitting back and being read a nice ‘story’). This kind of ‘relaxatherapy’ feels very nice but for most issues it’s not hugely effective. You should have no doubt in your mind that you’ve experienced hypnosis at the very first session.

Hypnosis is a fantastic tool in the right hands and shown to be very effective for lots of different issues.

PM me and I can give you some tips on how to find a good hypnotherapist.

Tracy

Taylor5

Tracy wouldyou husband be able to work on fear of flying? My dh and i had a terrible flight about 8 years ago and dh got off the plane and swore he would never fly again, we went to Cavan on our honeymoon
    I have been very very understanding up until now, but after my health issues last year im living life in the now and fed up waiting, im booking a holiday very soon and i would like to have him getting some sort of treatment to help him with the flight….. i will get on the plane with the kids and leave him in the Airport if i have to 😆 😆 😆
    If Philip could help i would be delighted as my dh commutesand i would like a local treatment centre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.