And the winner of 2 night B&B @Carlton Ballinasloe is….

Home Forums National Chat And the winner of 2 night B&B @Carlton Ballinasloe is….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

fingers crossed be a lovely way to finish off the summer 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done to Yvonne McGrane!!!

Yvonne is the winner of the 2 night family break at Carlton Hotel Ballinasloe, in conjunction with Mumstown. We hope she has a great time – we have stayed in this hotel ourselves with our children and really enjoyed it.

Thanks to everyone who entered and please keep an eye on Mumstown for more fab competitions coming soon!!! 😀

If you are looking for a family friendly hotel, Carlton Ballinasloe is excellent one for families, with their exclusive Mini Explorers Family Breaks you can enjoy 2 Nights B&B for a Family of 4 plus a Family Pass to a local activity and all from only €269! See here for more: http://www.carlton.ie/miniexplorers

Yvonne

Oh my God!!!!!!

I can’t believe I won! Thank you so much Mumstown!!! xxx

rossylisa

Well done Yvonne what a lovely break before school starts 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Thats fab Yvonne! Well done…. I’m SERIOUSLY jealous! lol! xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations, we hope you enjoy your trip. We really enjoyed this hotel when we stayed with our children last year. Very child friendly.

For anyone who fancies a mini break before school starts back, they have very good offers for family mini explorer packages. Well worth checking out.

Please let us know how you guys get on Yvonne!

Yvonne

I’m still over the moon!

Want to pick a date, would love to get there before school is back, looking at it online and it looks and sounds fab!

Yvonne

We are going the last weekend in October! Wasn’t possible to get there before school was back, but cannot wait!

Jedt
    Keymaster

You’re going to love it, such a nice hotel and that’s something nice to look forward to for mid-term break.

Make sure to pack your swimsuits, they have a lovely pool & spa. I could do with that right about now!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.