3V The top up visa card

Home Forums National Chat 3V The top up visa card

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has one of these?

http://www.3v.ie

They are a top up visa card that you can use to shop online with etc but you dont need to have a bank account you buy vouchers and top up your visa card like your mobile phone.

scole1

mmm that would be very handy….must have a goo…

Liverbird

Happymammy PLEASE do NOT get one of these. I got one. They charge you for putting money on the card and they charge you every time you buy something. You also can only put max of 350€ on it. I’ll tell you the best thing i got EVER!!!!!!! I went to the Halifax bank in West street where the old ESB used to be, i told them i wanted a visa debit card that i can use anywhere here or abroad, you can also get cash back and if you go to the U.K. you only get charged 70 cent for every 100 sterling you spend. Its BRILL. I have one and everyone i know has one. And it doesen’t matter what your background history is. you’ll get it!!!! So let me know. I’ll guarantee you’ll LOVE it. OH and there’s no limit of how much you want to put on the card.

LANA
    Participant

yet iv one .its great you just top up and away you go shopping ..iv used it to buy things off a few sites. a few weeks back i bought a vibro plate with it ..the limit you can spent on it is 350 euros.id definity recommend it .

Liverbird

on the halifax card theres no limit girl!!!!! shop til you drop or well until your money is spent 😆 😆

Happymammy

Hi

The halifax sounds good but i dont want a card that i can overspend on ifykwim 😀
    Will look into it though. Thanks a million.

babycam

you’re much safer buying online with the 3v card , plus you get no bill!! I applied for one, They dont charge anything to top up by €20 but they charge to top up after that, its not much though,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.