Mr & Mrs. Mumstown getting fit together…possible disaster?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group Mr & Mrs. Mumstown getting fit together…possible disaster?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

So here are my results so far, after only 3 weeks….

Bust – loss of 4cm’s
    Stomach – loss of 8cm’s!!!
    Hips – loss of 5cm’s.
    Thighs – loss of 2.5 on each leg

I am chuffed but not only because of the weight I am losing and muscle I am building but because I feel so much fitter already. I have moved up 3 times in the pod and am now on walk 4 (its a very fast walk or jog at speed of over 5km per hour) and I am on level 2 exercises for body sculpting.

I really love this place – its fab!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard this today at Sásta and it made me laugh!

"I don’t have time to exercise" …. is the grown up version of…. "The dog ate my homework!!!!" 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Evil here 👿

Beginning to notice changes in certain things – clothing been one of the big things and having more room in clothing been the nice advantage.

Also played a game of football last week, the opposition was full of 20-22 year olds and they killed us for the first half an hour but the last 30 mins was all us – older dudes and I must admit as the game wore on I felt I was getting stronger and faster whereas our younger opposition were slowing down – not bad when there’s a 20 year difference in age!

We now have a running gag between Mr & Mrs Mumstown – "Caramel says…" is our favourite expression – if you make a small mistake, a small biscuit or choc bar – as long as you get back on board, keep the fitness plan going and more importantly the nutrition end of things – you’ll be fine…so when either of us says "Carmel says…" the other knows we’re off the hook!

Jedt
    Keymaster

On the flip side of ‘Carmel says’, I have been going around saying ‘Joe says’….Joe (oras we are now all calling him G.I. Joe!!) is also brill and is really keeping me on track too.

Joe has been encouraging me to eat more protein to help with weight loss.

And, hooray, I fitted in to a skirt this week that I have not worn since before I had my daughter 3 years ago. I am so happy and it did not cut off my circulation, so it was actually properly fitting and not wedged on!

Cannot recommend this place highly enough – I would really encourage anyone who is curious to book in for a free trial – won’t cost you a cent and you can see what you think.

I’ll be back for more measuring in the morning!!! 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Another Happy Friday for me!!!!! Down another 3lbs in weight this week

So far, have lost 7.5lbs in weight (mostly fat), lost 9cm off belly, 5cm off hips, 4cm off bust, 1.5cm off each arm and 3.5 off each thigh! Lowered my BMI and visceral fat rating, improved my muscle tone and water content and generally feel great!!!

Anyone can book in for a free trial – just cannot recommend highly enough.

To book in, call http://www.sastafitness.ie email drogheda@sastafitness.ie or call Carmel or any of the guys there on 0858858946

siob30

well done guys, from a fellow parent I know how hard it is to get time to go to gym or exercise. That’s great result your showing. Just think how good you will feel and look at Christmas.

Jedt
    Keymaster

For anyone who wants to give sásta fitness a whirl (you can book infor a FREE Trial so no need to pay anything, try it before you decide if you like it!)

If you are curious about it all, here is what I looked like in the Sásta Drogheda pod today (This was at the start of my workout obviously, before I descended into a sweaty mess!!!) 😆 😆

https://www.facebook.com/mumstown.irela … 65/?type=1

Looks a bit crazy but it sure does work. So far, after 1 month I have lost:
    4.5cm off bust
    9cm off belly
    5.5cm off hips
    3.5cm off each thigh!
    1.5cm off each arm

Have lost over half a stone and have built up lots of muscle. Feel great, feel fitter and am chuffed with myself!!

If anyone curious, give the free trial a go. Carmel and the team are so nice and encouraging. drogheda@sastafitness.ie / 0858858946 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Each time Mrs Mumstown steps into the POD she loses something…the answer is in the post above!

Anonymous
    Inactive

heading forour weekly assessment now….fingers crossed for for cm’s off!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

And another 1lb down and another 3cm off my belly today. Woo-hoo!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.