Trying to decide on a School for ds -St. Marys or Le Cheile

Home Forums Education Trying to decide on a School for ds -St. Marys or Le Cheile

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Im working, so replying on the bus to bring him to the creche in Bryanstown, Creche have agreed to put him on bus in morning & pick him up.

I am looking for a perental days leave a week & my mam is talking about minding kids one day a week, so he may be able to be picked up 2 days a week but thats even up in the air.

Life of a working mam is so bloody complicated sometimes.

Taylor5

Mary would you not look at the creche across from the school, they do drop off and pick up and you dont have the worry of him on the bus at such a young age… i know a good few kids go over for after school and i have only heard good things.

MaryE

Great minds think alike. I have already been onto them today for a price list.

Taylor5

Two of my neighbours kids moved from Ferndale to here a few weeks back and they are both so happy in there and its so handy for the school. The girls do be down at the bagel bar and they are all so nice…. it would make your life easier and you have to factor the 16e to 20e per week for the private bus at 2pm!! Its the little things that add up

my friend had her little fella down for st marys she has him down a good while she received a letter before easter to say they may not have place for all the junior infants that are on the list.

Taylor5

Nicky does she live in St Marys parish? I think they said they look after parish kids first

yep she is loving there 15 years and had her 2 other kids in Fatima and congress.

Taylor5

Nicky does she live in the Parish of St Marys? Is the child only 4 starting school…. if she lives in lets say Ballsgrove parish, she will be put behind kids who live in the St Marys parish, also if the demand on the school list is high they will place 5 and 6 years olds before 4 year olds iykwim, some 4 year olds might be asked to deffer for the next school year

bubblesue

The new st marys one has flown up! TBH I think that the short walk to it will seal the deal for me. You could travel 50 miles to a school and have a child start the same time as yours that makes life a misery.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.