Santa ‘s Visits

Home Forums National Chat Santa ‘s Visits

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    mumof2

We went to causey last year and it was fantastic really was. It was better than you can even imagine and then better again ifthat can make sense lol.

They do it in groups and the first room the group goes into we all sit down and have a nice warm drink of fruit juice and we sign some songs. Then the next room is where there are little baby kittens they were only a week or two at the most old. Then after that room every one moves upstaris into what is called santas bedroom to see Mrs Klaus and while we were there she talks to all the children. Asks them what they will leave for santa to eat and drink. (My 8 yr old- much to everyones amusement told mrs klaus he will leave santa a bottle of smirnoff ice and a chinese, even though all the other kids were leaving coke and cookies) 😳 😳 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Then the kids get a chance to get santas stuff ready for his trip xmas eve and get to put things into his chest. From there the kids go down a big slide into whats called santas work shop (there are stepsfor the adults although i did avail of the slide 😆 😆 😆 😆 Then its off to snowball alley which was great fun throwing snowballs and snowmen and knocking them over then it was off to santas sittingroom. There is this big hugh mantle piece and santa comes down the chimney. I will never forget the look on my 8 yr olds face when he came dwn the chimney and the presents were given out with the chlds name on them and each child called up individually. Over all an amazing experience. Well worth every cent girls. There is also a place in the barn where you can get soup and tea and coffee scones etc after it. The soup is the finest homemade. Most delicious and very reasonably priced.

Taylor5

Oh I wanna go now! That sounds brilliant, cant wait but need to get booking if not all the mt’ers will have the tickets gone

mumof2

Taylor there are another few sections i didnt mention didnt want to give it all away. But what i will say is if you havnt been it is a must. Enjoy and tell me what you think……… 😉 😉

missysmum

wow mumof2,

sounds like you had a great time, i’ve just booked tickets to this too and i cant wait to see my dd’s face, she’s only 2.5 but i’m sure she’s going to love it nearly as much as i will!!

Taylor5

I better get booking soon was talking to 2 other mums who booked this place today

Almae

I booked Causey today going the 22nd Dec at 5pm oh cant wait

Taylor5

I have the steam train booked for the 19th so will have to talk to dh about what day we will do causey on….

Almae

girls , where is this steam train ???? 😳

Taylor5

Its from Dublin to maynooth but it gets booked out in June or July

noeleenw

we went to santas cottage the last few years its fab goin again this year

Yvonne

Mumof2 Causey sounds great!!! We have booked for the 19th at 6pm… how long does it go on for?

munchin
    Participant

oh i want to do causey farm now – sounds brilliant – was wondering though would dd at 3 be too young for it????

munchin
    Participant

actually also wondering how long does it take? dh is tempted but wants to know how long the experience is

ciarac

hi this sounds great! going to book for maybe the 20th Dec but probably 3pm or so as we have to travel from dundalk and ds#2 will be a few months old then.

Pardon my ignorance, where is santas house? can’t get into that earlier link for it, is itthe one in Donegal?

can’t wait now after reading all these posts!!!!

again, wondering how long it is and would it be suitable for my 4 and 2 yrs old then?

Thanks

Taylor5

Santas cottage its just outside newry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.