Rabbit Hutch

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Rabbit Hutch

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MNG

Hi Girls,

KC, sorry to hear yr rabbit has passed away my rabbit too has passed away we had like 5 of them left 2 now…

we used to breed them as well and they are sold like "hot-cakes" asap they are being display on the shelves of the pet shop…so cute and furry…

Gosh thats how i end up keeping 5 rabbits ,,,,,,, 💡

i remembers that i called some time for a cab but the line was busy ,,,,,,
    so i decided to walk my sick rabbit in her portable cage to the vet all the way up ,,,,,,shes quite heavy.

and i lost my way somewhere on my way, and it was getting dark, i approach a lady for directions and she actually offer to give me a lift to the vet i was so touched by her kind and helpful gesture we exchange our numbers but i had lost it on the way hmm im so careless ,,,,,,,,
    if i see her again i would like to say to her again thank you so much for helping me.

and she told me she just returned from a trip from singapore too!!

what a small world 😆 😆

Oh Jenny, i used to feel annoy with my puppy last time…my puppy had dirreaheo for weeks..im exhausted after coming back from my course and im the one cleaning them up dh help too sometimes..

Remember the poor puppy or animal is sick,same for us humans too
    when we are sick we just want some TLC not volcano eruption!!
    we hav to forgive them and instead of being angry at them i just pray that she get well soon and she did after a while 🙂
    shes very healthy now…turns out prev, shes been helping to herself to the grass outside our garden. 😳

She went to the vet recently her nail got caught in something on the field while shes playing Fetch and was bleeding abit and shes in pain, but shes in recovery system now 🙂

And my door hasnt stop ringing i told dh it must be the kids from the estates they came to ask is she better now 🙂

they look forward to play fetch with her again! 😆 everyone Q up please 😉

kcireland

Happy this thread is so popular:)
    Still have the rabbit hutch!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.