Need a good wedding dressmaker

Home Forums National Chat Need a good wedding dressmaker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi
    I need alterations done to my wedding dress (corset fittet, train shortened etc) and bridesmaid dresses taken in. Can anyone recommend somebody in Louth/Meath area?? Thank you. :)

Yvonne

Hiya, I seen a place on West Street and it says it does wedding dress design and alteration…. they are just up from the Permanent TSB Bank.. have no experience of them though….
    Or there is a lady outside Duleek (at theBolies) that makes dresses, she might be able to help? She made my sisters bridesmaid dresses… I can get her number for you if you want?

ruby

Go to Margaret in the alteration centre on Peter st Drogheda…….it slocated above the barbers beside Kearney Travel……she is very good…ive had lots of stuff altered there

littleleaf

Sorry to jump in but I would love to get the details of those people too. I got my wedding dress second hand and it just needs to be taken up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Happymammy

Hi Yvonne
    Would you pm me her details please? I got my dress from a shop that was closing down it already has a zip in it but i want a corset so does she do wedding dress alterations? Taking in the dresses i could do myself 😆 Well maybe not me but my mum could 😆 Will ring the other two places aswell. Thanks a million x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.