Local Networking Event for Women in Business

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Local Networking Event for Women in Business

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On behalf of Network Louth I would like to invite all Women in Business to a local Business Networking event.

Event Invitation
    Cafe Conversations with the Experts
    COME AND GET VALUABLE BUSINESS TIPS AND ADVICE FROM EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD

INVITATION to October Event
    Theme: Cafe Conversations with the Experts!
    Time: 8.00pm
    Date: Thursday 21st October 2010
    Venue: Bru Bar and Bistro, Drogheda
    Cost: Members Free, Non–members/Guests €20 – 10% discount to Mumstown members.

Cafe Conversations with the Experts!
    An evening of shared business tips, tricks and free advice from experts in all aspects of business including Sales (online/offline), Marketing, HR, Legal, Finance and Technology – what could be better ? So if you have a niggling question for one of our experts or a success story you would like to share, then come along and bring a friend !
    All member attendees can bring their promotional material to network with and
    3 attendees on the night (members only) will be given a 5 minute soap box opportunity.

To reserve your place for this event please contact Louisa as soon as possible by e-mailing louisa@networklouth.com

Network Louth – The Organisation for Women in Business, the Professions and the Arts

Network Louth is affiliated with Network Ireland and
    supported by Louth County Enterprise Board

heybaby

Hi,
    I have just seen this now…ragging!
    Would have loved to attend.When is the next one planned?
    Thanks a mil,
    Eilis
    http://www.heybaby.ie

Jedt
    Keymaster

I just saw this now too….boo!! Would have loved that!

Hey ladies

Network Louth hold an event every month, if you send me your e-mail address I will include you on the mailing list which notifies you of all upcoming events.

Our next event is on 11th November at The Fairways Hotel and the theme is Using Technology to promote your business and save money. I will post all the details of the next event here in the next few days.

Hope to see you all soon
    Aoife Rafferty
    VP Network Louth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.