Kildare town meet up’s

Home Forums Kildare Chat Kildare town meet up’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    markey2009

hi everyone i live in kildare town i have a 12month old little boy .im new to this site .it will be great to chat to other mums from kildare :D

joann4780

hi i’m in kildare town as well. Am a stay at home mum with a 2 1/2 year old boy an a 3 week old girl. I’m also new to this site ans just getting used to it, seems to be quite good though well so far anyway.

markey2009

hi joann4780 im not on this much have u tried roller coaster its a better site there a lot more people from kildare town on it .i stared up a coffee morning there 4 of us from kildare town and 2 from naas your more than welcome 2 join in

joann4780

hi marky

i’ve looked at rollercoster but only a little might have a closer look. Where and when have you the coffee morning going? I take the kids to a playgroup in the cyms on a tuesday morning (closed till 14th september for the summer), everyone is really nice and my 2 year old loves it.

Joann

markey2009

i go 2 that as well i was there on tue i have a little boy he is 1. were meeting up 2moro in jungle den about 12 if your free .

joann4780

we were there on tuesday as well, my little boy is thomas an new baby is caoimhe. where is jungle den? i dont drive so its hard to get places with the two kids now.

markey2009

it in naas next week were meeting in one off the girls houses in ruanbeg it will prob be thur or fri i let u know next week if u fancy it .i remember u now i was sitting on the other side of the room i had aaron with me and a lucy my niece .

joann4780

would love to come thank you for the invite. yes i remember you aswell you were sitting with a few others with small babies? thomas loves going to the playgroup its a pitty it has to close for the summer be nice to find something else for him.

markey2009

yep that was me with the screaming child . iknow there nothing in kildare 2 do with small children that why i started up the coffee morning .i say it will be fri my sister is having it in her house this week .where do u live

joann4780

i’m living in maryville, its a pain cause i dont drive yet so can only really take them places in kildare town cause to much hassle to take both of them on the bus or train. Its a great idea to have something for he kids to do cause they love playing together.

Was it your little boy that fell over? Thomas isnt alway the quietest there either and i’m just glad the baby never started screaming in there as everyone would have been deafened lol

joann

markey2009

yep that was him he has a great set of lungs .we should be plaining a girls night it will prob be the end of the month we will just be staying local if your up for that as well im sure u need a night out away from the kids like us .here my num 0868403920 linda

joann4780

thanks, but i’m gonna be away at the end of the month with the kids, heading over to liverpool to introduce the new baby to family, should be fun with two small kids lol.

Do you all get together often? my number is 0860776714

Joann x x

markey2009

we try 2 meet up once a week and then go out once a month just the girls .i meet the girls through rollercoaster .we have been meeting about 3months now . 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Girls,

Are you thinking of having a regular get together somewhere in Kildare town?

We organise lots of Mumstown get togethers (currently in Meath, Louth, Carlow) and we often get special offers and discounts from where ever we have the events. We also get local shops to give us special offers, freebies etc

If you want to suggest somewhere we could help get a regular group going and try to get the goodies and freebies for you all too?

Please reply on here or send an email to siobhan@mumstown.ie if you would like us to help!

markey2009

that would be great thanks we all live in kildare town we mostly go to jungle den and we are going to try out fun factory .the kids range from 8months to 2years old .thanks linda

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.